What is VMS/MSP?
MSP — Managed Service Provider
an organization or company that “does it all” for the hospital. It takes responsibility to ensure candidate flow for job openings, submittal reviews, compliance tracking, invoicing, and more.
VMS — Vendor Management System
the system to help administer talent acquisition processes.
the system, processes, or service relating to how talent (employed and non-employed workers) are acquired and (or) managed for an organization. VMSs and MSPs are a type of workforce solution.
Questions these programs can answer
- Can my staff’s time be better optimized to focus on their core competency and still hire quality talent?
- Are we paying too much for temporary labor?
- Is our temporary labor program maximizing cost savings?
- Do all the temporary staff have proper compliance documentation?
- Do we have the right suppliers and enough of them?
- How many and where are temporary labor staff being used?
- Are we building a long-term talent solution?
How a VMS/MSP Workforce Solution can help
These programs become part of your HR and Materials Management team through the entire process of candidate review, interviewing, compliance tracking, and invoice payment. The programs will provide better visibility and control over the entire process. Strategically, you’ll have more information for workforce planning and budgeting.
Is a VMS/MSP right for my facility?
Here are some considerations to discuss with your staff. If the answer to any of these questions is yes, a VMS/MSP Workforce Solution may be right for you.
- Are there times, even if infrequently, that the hospital permanent staff is augmented with temporary labor usage?
- Is there any room for improvement regarding how current staffing firms are vetted, managed, paid and their agreements maintained?
- Would we be open to reviewing a free and intuitive software platform that would help recruit, hire and maintain temporary labor usage?
- Should we be open to new methods that would help reduce cost, workload and mitigate risk as it relates to temporary labor usage?
How would StaffDNA’s VMS/MSP program help my facility?
This workforce solution helps in many ways, including:
- Cost savings: At no cost to the hospital, our vendor-funded program offers the industry’s best software tools, a dedicated and experienced account manager, back office support team and control your rouge spend on temporary labor.
- Quality talent: Our fully vetted, properly insured and Joint Commission certified suppliers are highly incentivized and motivated to deliver the best candidates.
- Total control: We provide a custom VMS/MSP program that includes flexible agreement terms, approval of staffing vendor lists and final candidate selection.
- Less workload: Work with a single point of contact who understands the industry and is dedicated to your needs. We support multiple timesheet collection and billing processes so that you only receive one invoice and comprehensive reporting on hours worked, agency spend and more.
- Best-in-class software: Our cloud-based software offers ease-of-use, compliance tracking tools and encrypted and secure data.