As a trusted leader in the healthcare staffing industry, we’re seeking an enthusiastic, motivated Director of Corporate Recruiting to be a brand champion and help recruit employees who fit in and build upon our vibrant culture. This exciting role will shape the next chapter of our company by developing creative strategies to attract, engage and hire the best talent.
What you can expect from us:
As a Best Place to Work, we offer a unique workplace masterly designed to help people achieve their full potential through:
- Incredible learning opportunities, mentorship programs and ongoing career support
- A modern, state-of-the-art office with amenities inspired by Silicon Valley’s most innovative workplaces like Google, Apple and Facebook; located near the Shops of Legacy and Legacy West
- Benefits such as medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with up to 15% company match, paid time off, 8 paid holidays, accident insurance and pet insurance
- A variety of volunteer opportunities throughout the year to better the communities around us
- A fun, collaborative environment with awesome perks like free lunch Fridays, a fully equipped game room, on-site gym, VIP concert ticket giveaways, company events and so much more!
- Superior communication skills allowing you to connect with candidates and explain position details over the phone, text, email and in person
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic about corporate recruiting and passionate about shaping the next chapter of the company
- Exceptional customer service delivered in a timely manner
- Self-driven mentality and sense of urgency
- Innate talent for creative problem solving
- Highly organized and able to manage priorities
- Minimum 7 years of corporate recruiting or human resources experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Work closely with leadership from first line managers to C-level executives to identify hiring needs and provide guidance for long-term planning
- Develop and lead recruiting initiatives to identify, engage, evaluate, and hire the right talent to fill roles in which they will be most successful
- Proactively find and attract talent using a variety of online sources, referrals, and networking
- Be a brand champion and highlight our culture and core values in all you do
- Screen and interview qualified candidates, and provide recommendations and feedback to hiring managers
- Serve as the point-of-contact for candidates, answering any questions and creating a positive, first-class experience
- Support and coordinate special projects as assigned
What sets us apart:
StaffDNA has revolutionized the healthcare staffing industry by introducing the first-of-its-kind self-service staffing model based on fully integrated mobile technology. Rated the No. 1 app in the industry, StaffDNA gives healthcare professionals the control and flexibility to find and manage jobs themselves on their own schedule, while having the support of an experienced staffing team when needed. Within the first five months of launching the platform in 2020, StaffDNA earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® (JCAHO-certified). StaffDNA’s app has exceeded 120,000 app downloads and receives an average of 20,000 unique downloads per month. Additionally, StaffDNA ranked No. 1 for SIA’s 2021 Best Staffing Firms to Work For awards, which is our first year to participate in the program since launching in 2020.
We are 100% in office at this time and not working remotely. StaffDNA has implemented many measures to ensure the health and well-being of everyone working on site in our office. Measures include mask wearing, around the clock concierge services in the building, additional cleaning rotations, protective plastic shields in between work stations, avoiding close contact, and other implemented policy. StaffDNA LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
|Job Category||Healthcare Recruiting|