The Healthcare Recruiter is responsible for the day-to-day sourcing of travel healthcare professionals across the country. This includes building solid, ongoing relationships with candidates to effectively match potential healthcare providers to their preferred career goals and location.
What we expect from you:
- Competitive nature that motivates you to succeed and surpass your goals
- Self-driven mentality that wants to take advantage of ample incentive opportunities
- Superior communication skills allowing you to connect with people and build strong relationships over the phone, text and email
- Exceptional customer service delivered in a timely manner
- Innate talent for problem solving and thinking creatively
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Associate Degree or equivalent work experience
- Pro-actively find, recruit and carefully match qualified healthcare candidates to the right position
- Respond promptly to new registrations from the mobile app or online
- Facilitate the hiring process, which includes interviewing and screening qualified candidates, securing proper documentation and coordinating interviews with healthcare facilities
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration
- Sell StaffDNA to potential candidates and promote jobs through a variety outreach communication (mobile app, text messages, email, phone calls etc.)
- Send and reply to emails in a timely manner
- Be the dedicated point of contact and build relationships with healthcare professionals looking for new assignments
- Make recommendations and provide insight to help healthcare professionals’ long-term careers
- Resolve any issues that may arise in a timely manner
- Provide exceptional customer service by putting healthcare professionals’ needs first and foremost
What you can expect from us:
- Extensive training programs, mentorship and ongoing career development
- Collaborative team environment set up for success
- Fast-paced, state-of-the-art office located in one of the most vibrant places to live and play near the Shops of Legacy and Legacy West
- Benefits such as medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with up to 15% company match, paid time off, 8 paid holidays, accident insurance and pet insurance
- Volunteer opportunities to make a positive difference in the community
- Awesome perks including a fun business-casual environment, free lunch Fridays, concerts/events, an on-site gym with towel service and so much more
The Healthcare Recruiter role is essential to the company’s success. In exchange for your skills and efforts, we offer outstanding compensation and benefits packages, as well as a unique company culture accepting of creativity and strategic input. Working for StaffDNA means flexibility, loyalty, teamwork and professional growth through a wide range of career options.
What sets us apart:
StaffDNA has revolutionized the healthcare staffing industry by introducing the first-of-its-kind self-service staffing model based on fully integrated mobile technology. Rated the No. 1 app in the industry, StaffDNA gives healthcare professionals the control and flexibility to find and manage jobs themselves on their own schedule, while having the support of an experienced staffing team when needed. Within the first five months of launching the platform in 2020, StaffDNA earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® (JCAHO-certified). StaffDNA’s app has exceeded 120,000 app downloads and receives an average of 20,000 unique downloads per month. Additionally, StaffDNA ranked No. 1 for SIA’s 2021 Best Staffing Firms to Work For awards, which is our first year to participate in the program since launching in 2020.
We are 100% in office at this time and not working remotely. StaffDNA has implemented many measures to ensure the health and well being of everyone working on site in our office. Measures include mask wearing, around the clock concierge services in the building, additional cleaning rotations, protective plastic shields in between work stations, and avoiding close contact among other implemented safety policy that closely follow CDC guidelines.
STAFFDNA LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
|Job Category||Healthcare Recruiting|