As the Pricing Support Specialist, you are responsible for assisting the Sales team in researching and reviewing the current job market value for contracts.
What you can expect from us:
As a Best Place to Work, we offer a unique workplace masterly designed to help people achieve their full potential through:
- Incredible learning opportunities, mentorship programs and ongoing career support
- A modern, state-of-the-art office with amenities inspired by Silicon Valley’s most innovative workplaces like Google, Apple and Facebook; located near the vibrant Shops of Legacy and Legacy West
- Benefits such as medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with up to 15% company match, paid time off, 8 paid holidays, accident insurance and pet insurance
- A variety of volunteer opportunities throughout the year to give back to our community
- A fun, collaborative environment with awesome perks like free lunch Fridays, a fully-equipped game room, on-site gym, VIP concert ticket giveaways, company events and so much more
- Research and review contract pricing information
- Develop and accurately maintain profitability models
- Manage the timely submission of these requests and review with management for final approval
- Assist on other projects as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Adobe
- At least 2 years of pricing support experience
- Associates Degree + preferred
The Pricing Support Specialist role is essential to the company’s success. In exchange for your skills and efforts, we offer outstanding compensation and benefits packages, as well as a unique company culture accepting of creativity and strategic input. Working for StaffDNA means flexibility, loyalty, teamwork and professional growth through a wide range of career options.
What sets us apart:
StaffDNA has revolutionized the healthcare staffing industry by introducing the first-of-its-kind self-service staffing model based on fully integrated mobile technology. Rated the No. 1 app in the industry, StaffDNA gives healthcare professionals the control and flexibility to find and manage jobs themselves on their own schedule, while having the support of an experienced staffing team when needed. Within the first five months of launching the platform in 2020, StaffDNA earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® (JCAHO-certified). StaffDNA’s app has exceeded 120,000 app downloads and receives an average of 20,000 unique downloads per month. Additionally, StaffDNA ranked No. 1 for SIA’s 2021 Best Staffing Firms to Work For awards, which is our first year to participate in the program since launching in 2020.
STAFFDNA LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.